Search Box

Custom Search
Powered By Blogger

Saturday, December 19, 2009

A little about me: (I should have this as my first post I know!) sorry but here you go! :)

Well first off I bet a lot are wondering what's my name? well call me Scarlet. I love to write! I really do, but I guess for the blogging part of it I always struggle a lot, I always ask myself what would others find interesting, but this time around i figure there's no fun in it for me if I please others instead of expressing my own thoughts, and isn't that what this is supposed to be about?

Well I hope to attract people into my blog though!
I guess I don't have a certain topic in specific because I have quite a few things I'm really interested on, so I'd be writing about:



*Life related things that I hope others can become in tune with
*I love mystery
*Psychology and everything that moves on to being about the mind and it's power
*Metaphysics
*Stories I may come up with once in a while (lol)
*And I guess I'd write in general about me such as opinions, feelings, and I guess anything that comes up!

So far I hope you like what you see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

=D